Question about TTL

Quick Question I was just gifted the Beryl AX and I am using the invisagig as my back up for my home network system with the $10 T-Mobile Business Magenta Tablet standalone plan. I also have T-Mobile Magneta Max Military sim in another phone. my question is:

1. Can I put TTL values in the Firewall settings of the Beryl AX and leave them there for use with both tethering from my phone and if needed for the Invisagig without causing a conflict if settings for TTL are in the Invisagig as well as the Beryl AX Firewall?

2. Other question is I am seeing all data on the T-mobile business website for my tablet plan is there someplace I can see just the hotspot data? The app does not work for the Business plan.

1. Can I put TTL values in the Firewall settings of the Beryl AX and leave them there for use with both tethering from my phone and if needed for the Invisagig without causing a conflict if settings for TTL are in the Invisagig as well as the Beryl AX Firewall?

Won’t be a problem with the InvisaGig at all. The TTL is set as it leaves the InvisaGig, regardless of what it is upon entry from its Eth port.

1. Other question is I am seeing all data on the T-mobile business website for my tablet plan is there someplace I can see just the hotspot data? The app does not work for the Business plan.

Unfortunately the business portal lacks there, for everyone. You may have to talk to a rep and see if they can enable something. Most of the features on my business portal seem to be disabled.

Yeah, TFB portal is kinda sucky. But, if you look under the Billing section it has a sortable Usage per line for the last billing period and a graph which gives you a total across all lines for the current period. Certainly a far cry from the T-Mobile app but it’s something:

1 Like